What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The scientifically proven, research-based fatty liver disease diet focused on how to immediately stop the progression of your liver disease
- Save thousands of dollars from expensive drugs, costly doctor consultation fees, and unnecessary surgeries
- Enjoy your life back and never worry about your liver disease again
- Regain your liver healthy to keep away from liver cancer or failure
- Put a stop to the liver-damaging products and habits
- No annoying expensive doctor consultation fees
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Fatty Liver Diet Guide scores 75.29/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://liverdiet.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: liverdiet.com you’ll also be taken through to liverdiet.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)